Yinso packaging has full experience in custom thermoformed or vacuum formed blister packaging for variety of applications. From medical device trays, Retail packagings, Industrial packaging and food packagings, We have 12 years of practical exprience to help you to make best solution and design for your products. The thickness of material is till 0.15mm-1.5mm, and our typical tolerances are +/-0.1 (depending on the material) or thermoformed features.
Material used: Yinso sources the highest quality materials from our extensive net work of leading supplliers within the industry. We lised most commonly used custom thermoforming material as below:
* A-PET (Polyethylene Teraphthalate) It's highly common material used to transparent thermoformed packaging. The manufactuer of thermoformed packaging has to be careful with APET during the thermoforing, because it can compromise both the aesthetics and the durability of the final product if it heated too long. It is FDA approved, So windly used food packaging, medical packaging.
* PET-G (Polyethylene terephthalate Glycol) The name is similar with APET, But different than APET. It's slightly-softer exterior makes it with excellent impact strength. can be weakened by UV light but it easy scratches.
* PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Rigid material, Flame retardant, limited availability and very good impact strength.
* PP (Polypropylene) Of all the thermoform grade materials, PP has the poorest melt strength. PP displays superior impact resistance, are windly suited to applications such as dunnage trays. Hot sealing and antistatic is allow.
* PS (Polystyrene) Utility grade material,although the raw material cost is higher than PVC or PET, but the yield on the material is greater than either of those materials. PS can not required hot sealing. antistatic is allow